If you have problems like these, contact us for help as soon as possible.
Issues pertaining to income such as:
- I can’t get welfare (OW).
- I was turned down for ODSP/CPP disability.
- I am not getting the right amount of money on my OW, ODSP.
- I was cut off my benefits.
- I am having problems with EI.
- I was hurt at work.
- I am not getting child benefits.
- My boss says things that make me uncomfortable.
- My boss is making it hard for me at work because
of my health issues.
- I am on sick leave and my boss says I have to work.
- I haven’t been paid.
- My hours have been cut.
- I have been laid off.
- I don’t feel safe at work.
- I can’t get my ROE.
- I can’t get into the building with my wheelchair.
- I can’t get time off to care for my disabled child.
- I can’t pay my rent/utilities.
- I want to get out of my lease.
- My landlord says my rent will increase.
- My apartment is too cold.
- My apartment has bugs/mould.
- I am being evicted.
- My place needs repairs.
- I was refused an apartment because I am on
welfare (OW, ODSP).
- Collection agencies keep calling me.
- I signed up to buy something at the
door and am now having problems.
- I can’t pay my student loan.
- I can’t make my car
- I can’t get services
for my child with
- My child may be
expelled from school.